Great Tip About Boxes for Moving and Storage

Hello Readers!

I'm excited to share an EXCELLENT tip with all of you today- that I got from a HouseHoldTipsBlog reader and friend.

Are you moving?  Or, do you need good, sturdy boxes for storage?

Use... Banana Boxes!!


This great tip is from Matt O. and he explains better than I ever could-


'-A friend who worked at a boarding school and another who also moved quite a bit turned me on to the virtues of banana boxes for storage:

-  two-part boxes, so there's no folding or taping required

-  standard size boxes which are small enough to be manageable, even when packed with heavy items like books

-  strong enough to be packed to the ceiling without bursting

-  cut-out handles, make it easy to retrieve a single box from a stack

-  they are free (just have to check supermarkets on a regular basis)

They survive multiple moves better than many boxes I've purchased.'

Wow!  When you put it that way-
Why haven't I been using Banana Boxes my whole life?

That's a great tip!  
Thanks again to Matt O. for sharing it with us!




1 comments:

jade said...

packing paper and tape dispensers are all really important when you are moving around and are worth the small investment required. Folding Boxes

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
top